Saturday, December 09, 2006

frak

I swear to you, I was all ready to sing the praises of the television experience these days. I just spent the last three weeks or so catching up on the first two seasons of Battlestar Galatica. I borrowed season one from a friend, and then ordered the two season two sets off of DVD Deep Discount. It's not only a terrific sci-fi show (which are few and far between), but a great show period. After I finished season two on Friday, I was all ready to begin watching season three on my DVR, which I've been stockpiling on the machine since they started airing in October. Can you imagine watching television in such a way five years ago?

And then this morning the DVR died. Frak frak frakity frak frak. I didn't cry, but I came close. Thankfully, the show will have a marathon in a few weeks.

Incidently, for those of you who have seen BSG (and I'd recommend it, as it's really sharp at times), I, for one, would like to welcome our new robot overlords.

No comments: