Friday, September 01, 2006

Things that keep me occupied August Edition

What I'm Watching: Daily Show, Colbert Report, Deadwood, Entourage, Ultimate Fighter 4, Veronica Mars Season One

What I'm Reading: The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway, Showcase Presents Superman Vol. 2 TP, Hard Times by Charles Dickens, Wisdom of Our Fathers by Tim Russert, Superman vs. Lex Luthor TP

Movies Recently Seen: Snakes on a Plane, Little Miss Sunshine, World Trade Center, The Magnificant Ambersons, Shaft (original!), Double Indemnity, Firewall

Recent iTunes downloads: "Enter Sandman" by Metallica, "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol, entire "It's Not Funny" album by David Cross, "Bad Boy for Life" by P. Diddy, "Nothin' but a G Thang" by Dr. Dre, "I Want You Back" by the Jackson Five, "Where the Streets Have No Name (I Can't Take My Eyes Off You)" by Pet Shop Boys

Wrestlin': ROH Dragon's Gate Challenge, ROH Supercard of Honor, Ballpark Brawl III

Comic Pick O' Month: Casanova #3, Matt Fraction/Gabriel Ba's super 60's mashup, features an alternate universe bad guy working as a double-agent for the world's biggest spy organization. It's fun.

No comments: